Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The iPod shuffle is not waterproof!

One of the great things about the new iPod shuffle is that it can go anywhere. I used to keep it in my cargo pocket so that I can have tunes where ever I am.

One of the bad things about the iPod shuffle is that the small size makes it easy to forget that it's in your pocket. I was really tired and dirty after the Sea Otter and put my pants in the laundry hamper without checking the side pockets. The iPod shuffle and headphones went thought the wash cycle. The headphones went thought the dry cycle as well.

Needless to say that the iPod nor headphones are no longer functional. It seems that the iPod is not resilient enough to put through the wash.

I'm bummed that I don't have a shuffle anymore. At least it lasted for the ski-season. I didn't really use it for much else. The good thing was that I didn't put the 60G in the wash!

No comments: